Faculty of Civil, Water and Environmental Engineering was established in 1985 in the Educational and Research Complex of the Iran Ministry of Energy with the title of “Water Engineering Group” to provide specialized and short-term training courses.
In 2004, with the establishment of Power and Water University of Technology (PWUT) or Shahid Abbaspour University, Faculty of Water Engineering was formed with four educational groups of Geotechnical Engineering, Water Resources Engineering, Water and Wastewater Engineering and Earthquake Engineering. After the incorporating of PWUT to Shahid Beheshti University in 2013 and the expansion of educational and research fields, Faculty of Water Engineering was renamed to the Faculty of Civil, Water and Environmental Engineering (FCWEE.)
FCWEE of Shahid Beheshti University has endeavored to play an effective role in developing new technologies and providing scientific and industrial needs of the country, creating a lively and efficient scientific environment, meaningful development and launching of new educational trends and training of professional, committed, creative, innovative and entrepreneurial human beings.
In this regard, the FCWEE has acted as a reliable reference to meet national and international scientific educational and research needs by conducting applied research and meaningful interaction with the domestic and foreign scientific communities in the form of inter-university collaborations.
- Engineering in Natural Disasters
- Civil Engineering - Earthquake
- Civil Engineering - Environmental Engineering
- Environmental Engineering - Water and Wastewater
- Civil Engineering - Transportation
- Civil Engineering - Geotechnique
- Mapping Engineering - Ground Management Systems
- Civil Engineering - Water and Hydrolic Structures Engineering
- Civil Engineering - Water Resources Engineering and Management